Home Infusion Therapy allows patients to receive I.V. medication and nutritional therapies without the cost or inconvenience of a lengthy hospital stay. Through a physician directed team approach, Home I.V. Specialists will provide your intravenous therapy in the comfort of your own home.
The Home I.V. Specialists team of professionals include:
- Critical Care and Oncology Nurses, with decades of experience in I.V. therapy, who will train the patient, family members and caregivers in aseptic technique, administration procedures, catheter care, and therapeutic monitoring.
- Our Clinical Pharmacists, with years of sterile compounding experience, who will aseptically mix the patient’s intravenous medication and clinically monitor the patient’s lab results, our pharmacists will work with the attending physician making necessary dosing adjustments in order to optimize the clinical outcome.
- Our Intake Coordinators work closely with Home Health Agencies, the physician, physician’s staff, hospital case coordinators, insurance companies (commercial, Medicare & Medicaid), as well as the family/caregiver, coordinating the patient’s care and benefits.
- Our Reimbursement Specialists who will verify the patient’s insurance, review benefits and coverage with the patient, bill the insurance carrier for the patient, eliminating the patient and family from the stressful, time consuming, and often difficult process of getting medical bills paid.
- Our Home Service Representatives will deliver the patients I.V. solutions, supplies and infusion equipment to the patient’s home before the next dose of medication is scheduled to be administered.
Our Home Services Include:
- Pre-discharge Consultation
- Clinical Pharmacy Monitoring & Evaluation
- Preparation of Medication & Nutrition Formulas
- Insurance Verification
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Training
- Follow-Up and Documentation
- Clinical Review
- Patient Assessment
- Physician Notification
- TPN Formula Changes
- 24 Hour Emergency Service